Friday, January 27, 2012

My Best Photos of 2011

I am an amateur photographer and belong to a couple of camera clubs.   It is very humbling to see the incredible images that other photographers come up with so at the end of the year I like to review my efforts to see if there is any hope.  Here are my 20 favorite images from last year. 

1 - Crosstown Park

2 - Hold That Hat

3 - Mother Love

4 - Minnesota Arboretum

5 - Leopard

6 - Crocodile

7 - Purple Flower

8 - Backlit Elk

9 - Mt Rushmore Panorama

10 - Canada Lynx

11 - Lilly

12 - Grand Teton Panorama

13 - Seattle Skyline

14 - Lion Geyser with Rainbow

15 - Bucking Bronco

16 - Blue Heron

17 - San Francisco Panorama

18 - Duck on Pond

19 - Pensive Bear


20 - Sunset

3 comments:

  1. Dale I really like these!! I could imagine them in a magazine and I wouldn't wonder how they got there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful, Dale. I especially like the Bronco pics! AND that Lynx and the bear!

    ReplyDelete